Pengalaman Wawancara Beasiswa NZAS dan LPDP

Hello Everyone, I will tell a bit story about my interview stage in scholarship that I've given a chance to do :) Hope it might help you a little bit.

Alhamdulillah, I get the opportunity to try the interview test in two scholarship, LPDP and NZAS. Well, I would say that It's really precious experience, even better with nzas I interviewed by native speaker, Oh my god..

Well, since I've failed, maybe I couldn't share too much, but here it is that I would like to share with you guys, my interview experience maybe will become a great help for others.

So, basically it was my fault since I didn't prepare much at that time. I have tough time at work, not just because the load work, but also because some colleagues that keep making me uncomfortable.

To sum up in NZAS I was asked about these points :

1. Contribution for indonesia
2. How my major will be useful for indonesia?
3. The thing that I know about new zealand, have you heard about earthquake there?
4. Solving problem, tell a story about how you solve a problem
5.  How this scholarship will contribute you in your career?
6. After you become a scholarship recipient, what will you do?

Well yeah, the interview was enjoyable but I might be too nervous so I couldn't stay calm, what a pity. What's done is done so yeah regretting it will never bring the chance back, just taking a note from it so I won't make the same mistake twice.

For LPDP, I might be doing too much argument with the interviewer. I realize that I was getting high score overall but failed because I have no recommendation from interviewer. I break tears when I told them about my working environment and my colleagues that giving me headache. Myabe that's one of the reason I didn't passed yet. My mental state was too weak at that time (maybe, still till now).

What a pity.

I would say that question of LPDP is out of the box and bring my mental down down down. You really need prepare a lot for LPDP, especially your mental state. You couldn't know that is really intimidating interview, and when they ask me about the hardest situation i was in, I cry a river, yeah I'm fragile, So fragile, so for you guys that wanna try on LPDP, prepare yourself to be intimidated by the interviewer, you are always wrong in the eyes of LPDP interviewer.

The biggest differences after interview was LPDP has other two test, LGD and essay on the spot. basically it's like an ielts writing 2 for essay, and for LGD yes it's like LGD (sorry, my bad), I actually already prepare for the common one but i ended up getting an unfamiliar topic. At that time I was given the topic about private universities become public. Well, we're given material so it's okay if you unfamiliar with the topic. I get good score in LGD and Interview, but my essay has an average score. I think I need to take a writing course after think through. Do you guys wondering how could I know my score? well, LPDP could give your information on the assesment score so you know what you're lacking and could improving your capabilities in the second chance.

Anyway, scholarship is actually easy to get when you set a goal and mindset to it (which I don't have yet), I'm indecisive and still struggle to find what I really want. Anyway guys, please wish me the best. Ah, if you have question, post it in the comment section below, I'll answer it :)

Komentar

  1. What bout this year Mba? Did you apply for NZAS or AAS? What's the story...

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks for the information...;) mbak

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan Populer