The miracle of people's du'a
I know people are really stressed out due of corona, everyone around the world is, so it's okay to be scared but believe me we can pass through this. We are gonna be okay. We already get through all of hard things before this and we can get through them all so we will survive this.
Anyway this week finally I meet my supervisor and he said my first and second chapter are alright, but I need a little revision on third chapter and add something on fourth chapter. In the beginning of April he said to submit full draft including table of content, cover and all. It goes smoothly, hopefully until my defense. Though I will get online defense but it's okay at least they didn't delay it.
You know I have been thinking that this also because the prayer of the people. God gives me the motivation and not so-hard obstacle during this thesis period, and despite the corona things the thesis thing is still okay. Everything is gonna be okay insya Allah because mom prays for me, my friend prays for me, family pray for me and even some people that I hardly know pray for me as well.
You know we never know what prayer that actually get through to Arsy. We never know, sometimes people's dua are more powerful that our dua itself. So, do a lot of good deeds, and shodaqah, then people will pray for you even before you are asking for it.
We might have so much in our life due to people around us. We might be successful because of them. Appreciate them and sent a dua for them like they sent us a du'a, without knowing, cause it's greater than anything. Whoever read this I pray that you always healthy and Allah give strenght to you to face the struggle in life. If we never meet I pray to Allah that we will meet someday in a good occasion of course.
Let's pray for each other during these hard periods. Insya Allah it will get better and eventually it will go back to normal again. Insya Allah. May Allah grant it as soon as possible.
Let's pray for each other during these hard periods. Insya Allah it will get better and eventually it will go back to normal again. Insya Allah. May Allah grant it as soon as possible.
Komentar
Posting Komentar