Semua akan ada waktunya

I realize I have been not enjoying life due to fear of future. I have been worrying too much about thesis, life after graduation and life partner. But then I realize now everything has their own timings. It will come when its time.

If I didn't finish my study in this semester, I will try my best to finish next semester. If I am not married next year, I will married later on. I don't wanna stressing my life over things that I could not control. I will just do my best instead of exaggerating or worrying.

I will be finishing my study anyway, hopefully this semester, if not then next semester, or even if I couldn't I can still graduate the next semester after. I want to enjoy my present and not to think a lot about the future. All will go well.

Not exaggerating anymore, not worrying over and over again. Just do my best!

Komentar

Postingan Populer